In our very first episode, we have no less than the award-winning blogger, personal finance expert and serial entrepreneur, Fitz Villafuerte of readytoberich.com.
This is part 1 of a 2 part series. We had quite a long conversation with Fitz full of stories, tips and tactics, which you will surely love. That’s why we had to cut the show into two.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Fitz started as a freelancer and how he marketed himself as a freelancer to get more clients.
- The keys to success in freelancing. Fitz mentioned about 6 keys to success.
- How Fitz used freelancing as a stepping stone to becoming a serial entrepreneur.
- How Fitz started new businesses every year and how he juggles his online and offline businesses.
Resources and Links Mentioned in the Show:
1. Fitz’s online businesses:
- Bloggershirts.com – Launched in 2012, this is his online vending machine. Why don’t you order a shirt now?
- 199jobs.com – Fitz’s project for 2013. 199Jobs.com is the Pinoy version of elance.com and freelancer.com.
- Blogacademyphilippines.com – A blogging course launched this Dec 2013. I myself have joined the course and I will share with you my experience at Blog Academy.
2. Wunderlist – Fitz’s favorite productivity App.
3. Gmail – Who doesn’t have a gmail account?
4. Dropbox – An online hard drive that is the favorite among freelancers.
Thank you for listening to the show. If you liked our show, please do us a favor and subscribe to our podcast in iTunes. Just look for the “subscribe” button and click it. This way, you get our fresh new episodes automatically downloaded in your smart phone or media player of your choice. If you are an Android user, you may download the Stitcher app from Google Play and download our podcast here.
Also, please give an honest rating of the show and/or leave your comments in iTunes. Doing so will give our show a boost in the iTunes rankings and in turn, more people will be able to listen to the show and learn from our distinguished guests (and from yours truly :)).