This is Part 2 of our very interesting chat with serial entrepreneur, Fitz Villafuerte. Here are the takeaways that you will get after listening to the show:
- How to work on multiple tasks without burning out using the Pomodoro Technique – I myself had started practising this technique and will share my experiences in a blog post soon.
- The failures that Fitz encountered while starting as an entrepreneur and how he overcame them.
- How a failure resume help Fitz gain perspective on business.
- How he uses a business plan to validate his entrepreneurial ideas.
- Fitz shares with me his AHA moments – the two instances when he realized that he made the right decision to leave his corporate career.
- The importance of blogging for offline businesses.
“Creativity is something all entrepreneurs and freelancers should nurture.”
“Kung tatamarin ka gawin yung business plan, mas tatamarin ka magtayo ng negosyo.”
“Lahat ng negosyo maganda, ang tanong ano ang negosyo na magiging masaya ka?”
“The universe conspires to make it happen for me.”
Resources and Links Mentioned during the Show:
If you liked our show, please do us a favor and subscribe to our podcast in iTunes. Just look for the “subscribe” button and click it. This way, you get our fresh new episodes automatically downloaded in your smart phone or media player of your choice. If you are an Android user, you may download the Stitcher app from Google Play and download our podcast here. Thank you for listening to the show.
Happy holidays to everyone. Please take care of yourself and visit us soon.