I am happy to bring back my lovely new friend, Eireen Diokno Bernardo, an e-commerce education specialist at Ecommerce102.com and top-rated power seller in eBay, for Part 2 of our very interesting interview. In case you missed the story of how her husband, Angelo Bernardo Jr., used his retrenchment money to buy a truckload of soft drink bottles and turned them into gold through eBay, please listen to this episode first: www.freelanceblend.com/55
Meanwhile, here are the takeaways from part 2 of our interview:
– How interviews with Entrepreneur Magazine and The Philippine Star got them noticed by eBay and gave birth to their education business.
– Her advocacy on why she wanted to educate Filipinos on how to sell in eBay and on ecommerce.
– How she got support from local and foreign businesses like Union Bank and PayPal.
– How she set up her education business, Ecommerce 102.
– How to register at Ecommerce 102.
– Why she doesn’t want to build a community.
– The different courses under Ecommerce 102.
– Her various courses for freelancers.
“Do not be scared. Everybody wants to be online. Everybody wants to go for technology. If you know that it is a trend, it is going to happen, there will be a lot of successes. Do not be afraid.”
- Union Bank
- Jojy Azurin Interview
- Thanks to our sponsor for this episode: Bitwage.co – Your Wage, Your Way.
Are You Ready to Become a Freelancer?
If you are really serious about becoming a freelancer, you should first start with the tools of the trade.
I will make your life easier by handing you more than 30 of the latest and greatest applications, software and websites that I, and even some of the most amazing freelancers, use on a day-to-day basis to become a more productive freedom entrepreneur.
Get “The Most Awesome Apps, Tools & Resources” Ebook Now!
Feeling Stuck as a Freelancer or a Solopreneur? Let Me Help You.