As promised, here is Part 2 of our panel discussion with our expert graphic artists — Jakjak Suson, Ernie Parcon, Michael Chua, Dan Amorsolo and Tim Ang — during the first Graphic Artists’ Meetup in partnership with Graphic Artists Philippines group that was held last July 25, 2015 at the Microsoft Office in Makati City.
In case you missed Part 1 of this feature, please go to: www.freelanceblend.com/62.
For this episode, we dive deeper into the habits, strategies and tactics being employed by our expert graphic designers. Listen and be inspired as they share with us how they became successful at their own craft…and how you can too.
Also, we will let you listen to the Q&A portion, where graphic artists in the audience were able to ask their most pressing questions and how our experts were able to address them.
Meanwhile, here is a summary of the takeaways that you will get from this episode.
– How our expert graphic artists get clients and tips on how to get more business.
– Why a satisfied customer is the best marketing that any graphic artist can have.
– How to price for your graphic design services.
– The percentage of the clients that come from referrals versus online marketplaces.
– How beginners can get clients especially when they don’t have a portfolio yet.
– The value of getting testimonials from satisfied clients.
– The value of networking not just with fellow artists but with current and potential clients.
– How our expert graphic artists price their services.
– Why artists are the world’s problem solvers.
– How to negotiate with clients.
– How to compute for your rate.
– How to protect your artwork from being stolen.
– What’s the standard pricing for creative works.
– How to present your drafts to your clients.
– Why graphic artists should take care of their health and their finances.
– Photos courtesy of Jhapz Reyes of GAP. Thanks Jhapz!
Are You Ready to Become a Freelancer?
If you are really serious about becoming a freelancer, you should first start with the tools of the trade.
I will make your life easier by handing you more than 30 of the latest and greatest applications, software and websites that I, and even some of the most amazing freelancers, use on a day-to-day basis to become a more productive freedom entrepreneur.
Get “The Most Awesome Apps, Tools & Resources” Ebook Now!