In case you missed the first free Group Coaching Webinar last December 1, then you can watch the replay below where you will learn some tips shared not just by myself by the other participants inside the webinar — Billy, Francisco and Rick.
Just a little bit of warning though, the webinar runs for 2 hours so you can watch it in chunks or all the way through. Please also watch out for my new coaching program that I announced at about the 2 hour mark of the video.
Alternatively, you can listen to a slightly shorter and edited version of the webinar as a podcast here:
Meanwhile, here is a summary of the topics that we discussed as well as the links of we mentioned during the webinar.
- Which blog to focus on if I have two blogs (one is about personal finance and one is about IT accreditation) that are doing well.
- How to help Philippine startups bring their businesses in the European stage.
- How a freelance Android developer gets high-paying gigs through referrals, freelance marketplaces and from his about.me page.
- Why should freelancers charge on a per project (or fixed-rate) basis instead of an hourly basis.
- Marv’s new Group Coaching Program – launching this December 2015 (take advantage of this special offer here)
Thanks again to Billy, Francisco and Rick for sharing your stories and valuable advice during the webinar. I learned a lot from you guys.
2nd Free Group Coaching Webinar on December 8
Now, in case you wish to become receive FREE coaching from me, I would like to offer you another chance to mastermind with me and fellow freelancers and entrepreneurs this coming Tuesday, December 8 from 8pm to 10pm via Google Hangouts.