As my New Year’s gift to you, my listeners, I am sharing with you the replay of our highly successful webinar held last December 8, 2015 via Google Hangouts On Air.
Listening to the replay again earlier, I got exhilarated by the many golden tips that were shared not only by myself, but also our guest panelists in this webinar. Mind you that this webinar is more than 2 hours long because I didn’t want to edit out the good parts — and there was lots of them!
You’ll also get to hear about the paid Group Coaching Program that I announced that day. Unfortunately, the program is already ongoing and registration is now closed. (But you can still join the wait list here at www.freelanceblend.com/gcpbeta).
My suggestion is for you to listen to this podcast in 2 parts — 1 hour today then 1 hour tomorrow. You won’t regret it.
Meanwhile, I would like to introduce to you the panelists that you will hear speak in this webinar. (To see the video replay of this webinar, you can click here).
- Blogger at TrulyRichClubBlog.com and DigitalSolopreneur.com
- Affiliate Marketing expert – connects people who are in need of mentorship with stock market investing and coaching from the founder of the TrulyRichClub, Bo Sanchez.
- SEO, Online Marketing and Social Media expert
- Co-author of Cyberpreneur Philippines
- Blogger at AcademicClinic.com
- Solopreneur and Network Marketing guru
- Business Coach
- Blogger at TheAlphaGirl.com
- What is your daily routine? What apps do you use?
- How to be more productive?
- How do you deal with government agencies when starting a business in the Philippines?
- How to start and market a caller’s cake business?
- What are they types of online payment gateways available here in the Philippines?
- Can you give insights on affiliate marketing?
- How would you select co-founders for your business?
Links and Resources
- Miracle Morning
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- One Network Ecommerce
- www.freelanceblend.com/gcpbeta — the program is currently ongoing and registration is now closed. Join our waitlist so that you know when the program reopens.