Time has really gone fast. One more podcast and we’re on episode 90.
Today’s podcast episode is a short but chunky one. It’s the first of two episodes I’m recording on the subject of blogging.
Most of our workshop attendees expressed that starting or transporting a blog in WordPress is one of their major concerns. If you have a similar problem, worry no more. We have an entire workshop coming soon just for you.
Head over on the following link to learn more about our upcoming WordPress Blogging Basics workshop on February 20 and meet our highly esteemed expert speakers: Meet The Blog Experts!
Today, I want to get the ball rolling about the topic of blogging and talk about 5 reasons why I think blogging is good for you and your business.
Tune in to our podcast episode to learn:
- A really cool trivia I got from my research, which every Filipino blogger should be proud of (hint: its about a 10-year old Filipino girl).
- Why blogging is not dead and is here to stay.
- My number one source of client leads.
- Why blogs and websites encourage people to purchase something way better than social media.
- Why you shouldn’t really trust that Google would index your Facebook Page, and;
- Why hover boards are dangerous but can be a potential rallying topic for building a community around a blog.
5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For You
I think blogging is not only an enjoyable pursuit but also an essential part of a successful freelance or online business.
Below are 5 reasons why I think so:
- A blog can grow your influence.
- A blog can generate leads to potential clients.
- A blog builds likability and trust factor.
- A blog increases the searchability of your business.
- A blog builds a community around your business.
In the next episode, we’re going to talk about the elements of an epic blog. But for today, it’s important to get a head start on why we do blogging and why we should use a blog to improve our businesses. So listen to today’s episode and learn why blogging can help you as a freelancer.
We Want to Help You Build Your First WordPress Blog
We want to invite you to join us for a very new in-person workshop on February 20 called WordPress Blogging Basics: How To Create A WordPress Site That Matters.
Visit www.freelanceblend.com/wpbb to learn more about the workshop and register. See you there!
Links and Resources
- Sign up now for the WordPress Blogging Basics Workshop