While we are in the middle of launching my very first online course called The WordPress Blogging Basics Course inside my new Freelance Blend School, I would like to share with you how I did my launch through this episode, as I give you a special behind-the-scenes look inside the making of the course.
In this video and audio podcast episode, I will talk about the 10 steps on how I launched my first course.
In particular, I will share my Trello board that shows the multiple tasks I needed to accomplish (from start to finish) to launch the course.
Plus, you will see what’s inside my course dashboard in Teachable.com, the course software that I am using for the WPBB course. You will see where and how I uploaded the video recordings inside the course and how easy it is to use Teachable.
The 10 Steps On How I Launched My First Online Course
- Recorded my live workshop last August
- Edited my videos
- Bought a course software called Teachable
- Created my Project Plan in Trello
- Created a Pre Launch, Open Cart, Close Cart Plan
- Got Affiliate Partners for the course
- Wrote Pre Launch emails for the course
- Created an Email Funnel for the course using Active Campaign
- Launched the Free video “The Essentials of An Epic Blog” to promote the course and get viewers inside my email funnel
- Promoted the course through: Social, Website, Podcast, Webinars and Facebook Ads
Links and Resources
- Freelance Blend TV
- Freelance Blend School
- WordPress Blogging Basics Course – last few slots available and closing on November 10 at 11:59pm. Join here.