We’re left with a few days before 2016 ends. It’s a good time to look back and see how the year went but after reminiscing, it’s time to prepare for 2017.
I believe in starting early so since November, I met with business partners to plan for the coming year. I’ve met with Manila Workshops under Ginger Arboleda as well as partners for speaking engagements. From the looks of it, 2017 will be a busy and productive year.
Like most freelancers, I meet with different clients and the last thing I want to happen is to double book appointments or to attend meetings unprepared. To manage my schedule, I’ve always used my trusted offline planners and monthly calendars but whenever I am on the go, I need something that I can access anytime, anywhere. In this episode, I’ll share my go-to tools for scheduling and setting appointments, business engagements, and workshops. The combination of Google Calendar and Calendly keeps my schedule on track and makes it easily shareable with others.
As for Freelance Blend, we will hit the ground running with the first two events on my list for January: Emerging Social Media Workshop and Creative + Entreps Mixer. Visit the links provided below for more information.
How about you? What do you have in mind for 2017? Don’t treat the last few weeks of the year as written off. Continue to work on improving yourself and your skills. Don’t wait for things to happen. Start making things happen.
Watch the video where I talk about the following in detail:
- Why monthly calendars are good for you
- How Google Calendar can help you in managing your busy schedule
- Demo of how to create events on Google Calendar and how to invite attendees
- Calendly as an efficient app to set appointments
- How to create a Calendly event type
- How Google Calendar + Calendly combination will help you save time
- Upcoming Freelance Blend Events
I hope that you will make use of these tools because it really saves time. With more time on your hands, you can choose to spend it on doing productive things that matter such as bonding with your family or strategizing to grow your business.
Watch The Video on Freelance Blend TV:
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Google Calendar
- For more tips and tricks for freelancers, subscribe to Freelance Blend TV
- Emerging Social Media for Marketers Workshop
- Creatives + Entreps Mixer
Are you an entrepreneur or a freelancer? Connect and interact with potential clients or freelancers to work with. Signup here for Creative + Entreps Mixer on January 12, 2017. Special thanks to our partner, Payoneer .