Did FBP 144 leave you hanging for more freelancing secrets?
I knew you would be interested to know more so here’s an additional one for you: a recording of the panel discussion at the Trade Secrets MNL Workshop last September 23rd. Joining me as panelist were fellow freelancers John Pagulayan and Rowell Austria.
This was a continuation of the topics that we discussed earlier in the day – with main points focused on shifting from a corporate job to freelancing, the importance of branding, and the different ways to make money online.
Participants raised the following interesting questions:
- How big is the risk of leaving your job for freelancing?
- How to effectively brand yourself on Facebook especially for online shops?
- Can one be a freelancer without any existing skills?
- What are key insights that you can give to both experienced and beginner freelancers?
Do you find yourself asking the same questions? Listen to FBP 145 to discover more tips. If you want a daily dose of good vibes from a group of supportive freelancers, join the Freelance Blenders group on Facebook too!
Marv’s tip for beginners: “Give value first. Overdeliver. It will come back to you a thousandfold.”
Rowell’s advice to those who are still undecided about their freelancing journey: “Stop excuses. Be resourceful. Don’t waste the time. Don’t waste the chance.”
John on starting freelancing without any skills: “Know the bare minimum and offer it as a service while you continue to work on yourself.”
- Do you want to get more tips for fellow freelancers? Join us on Facebook! www.freelanceblenders.com
- Are you a mother and a freelancer at the same time? Join the ultimate group for home-based mothers!
- FHMoms Interested to grow your online business? Learn from the Pinoy Online Professionals community
- Check out the event photos on TradeSecretsMNL on Facebook
- Get gigs in the newest marketplace for freelancers — goLance — and earn more when you refer your friends >>> www.freelanceblend.com/golance.
Are You Ready to Become a Freelancer?
If you are really serious about becoming a freelancer, you should first start with the tools of the trade.
I will make your life easier by handing you more than 30 of the latest and greatest applications, software and websites that I, and even some of the most amazing freelancers, use on a day-to-day basis to become a more productive freedom entrepreneur.