Sometimes life throws a curveball and forces us to change our game plan. From being a hotel reservations team supervisor to a food listing website owner, our FBP 153 guest just kept on opening doors of opportunities until he finally found what works. By 2018, Julian Canita is now the go-to person for Facebook Advertising in our freelancing community.
Julian and I teamed up last year for a Facebook Ads workshop and realized that we enjoy working with fellow Pinoy freelancers. Most of us have experienced this: client hires you for service X and during the course of time, asks you if you can provide service Y too. As the client proves that they can trust you, the more they would like to work with you regardless if the field is not your expertise. While most of us will accept the responsibility and learn about the task along the way, in FBP 153, we encourage you to refer an expert friend instead.
Aside from tips on how to work with other freelancers, we’re also giving you a sample pricing proposal guide when working on big projects involving multiple freelancers. And since we are talking about collaborating with others and helping out the freelancing community, here’s a bonus: Julian is giving a 20% discount to his Facebook Ads Basics workshop on May 5th at Warehouse Eight Coworking Space in Makati. This Blenders special will only be available within two days from the time the podcast is published. Hurry and book your tickets via bit.ly/JCBlenders to get the discount.
For FBP 153, I recommend watching the video as we will share a sample pricing proposal for a collaborative project. Aside from the sample, you’ll get to know about:
- Julian’s journey to becoming a Facebook Ads expert
- How a community can help you grow
- Why being laser focused in your field is an advantage
- Sample pricing strategies for big projects
- The many different ways of how you can price your Facebook Ads services
What do you think about the pricing strategies we shared? Leave a comment and let us know!
On why you should get an expert to do the task: “You are able to provide a better service to your client… they know that you are looking out for them and their business.”
On why collaboration is key in communities: “Being part of a collaborative community, we are still able to provide the service as well as help out other freelancers…”
- bit.ly/JCBlenders – Use this link to sign up for Julian’s Facebook Ads Basics workshop to get 20% off! If you know someone who can benefit from this workshop, tell them to sign up via this link too. The goal is to get your first Facebook ad running during the workshop itself. Participants will walk away with new knowledge that they can immediately apply in their business.
- Listen to us the Freelance Blend Podcast, now on Spotify. Follow us at www.freelanceblend.com/spotify!
- Do you want to get more tips for fellow freelancers? Join us on Facebook and connect with hundreds of Filipino freelancers! www.freelanceblenders.com
- Learn social media marketing basics and hacks in Marv’s Social Media Marketing for Small Business workshop on May 19. Get an additional 20% if you sign up using the promo code BLENDERS at www.manilaworkshops.com/smm2018.
Are You Ready to Become a Freelancer?
If you are really serious about becoming a freelancer, you should first start with the tools of the trade.
I will make your life easier by handing you more than 30 of the latest and greatest applications, software and websites that I, and even some of the most amazing freelancers, use on a day-to-day basis to become a more productive freedom entrepreneur.