It has been ages since we featured the last Ask Marv version but this time, we’re back with a list of questions. In answering these questions, I share my own freelancing journey starting from building a freelancing group, learning from experts I got to know in the industry, and then eventually becoming a freelancer.
Listen in and get to know my answers to these questions:
- How can I get clients without going on Upwork?
- How to approach clients?
- What questions should I ask clients on the first hop-on call and are their scripts I can use?
- How much was your initial investment in your first online business?
- When do you call it quits with your day job to embrace freelancing full time? How long did it take for you to earn enough income from freelancing that made you finally quit your day job?
Got any freelancing-related questions? Feel free to send me your inquiries via http://www.freelanceblend.com/ask-marv/ or join the Freelance Blend Facebook group.
Better yet, come and meet similar minded people at our next Creative + Entreps Meetup! Join us on May 31st at Work/With at Bonifacio Global City. Visit this link to sign up: www.freelanceblend.com/meetupmay2018
- Watch this episode on Youtube
- Listen to us the Freelance Blend Podcast, now on Spotify. Follow us at www.freelanceblend.com/spotify!
- Do you want to get more tips for fellow freelancers? Join us on Facebook and connect with hundreds of Filipino freelancers! www.freelanceblenders.com
Are You Ready to Become a Freelancer?
If you are really serious about becoming a freelancer, you should first start with the tools of the trade.
I will make your life easier by handing you more than 30 of the latest and greatest applications, software and websites that I, and even some of the most amazing freelancers, use on a day-to-day basis to become a more productive freedom entrepreneur.