Are you afraid to become a freelancer because you don’t know where and how to get regular paying clients and gigs?
Have you been in the rat race for many years but still do not have a clear exit plan?
Are you tired of working for your boss but can’t resign because you think freelancing is scary?
Fear not, my friend.
Learn how Marv de Leon – author, business coach and host of the Freelance Blend Podcast – and Ginger Arboleda, serial entrepreneur, pro-blogger and founder of Manila Workshops – left their high-paying corporate jobs to become successful solopreneurs.
In this exclusive free 2-hour online seminar (or webinar), you will also discover:
- The strategies Ginger and Marv used to plan for their early retirement from the corporate world.
- The tactics they used to launch their own businesses, even while they were still working.
- The platforms they dominated which turned them into influencers.
- The challenges and mistakes they encountered running their freelance business (so you can avoid them).
- The automatic system that they used to manage their finances and prepare for the leap.
- The unique approaches they used to get profitable clients.
Here are more reasons why you should join this 2-hour online seminar (or webinar):
- You get the opportunity to ask Marv and Ginger any of your unanswered questions about freelancing and online business.
- Hate traffic? Experience a live premium workshop at the comfort of you own home.
- Are you a busy person? No worries, just register and get access to a video replay of the webinar (the replay will available for a limited time).
- A super special discount for an upcoming course exclusive only to webinar students.
- And did we say that it’s FREE?
Hurry, register now for free at www.manilaworkshops.com/7steps before you lose your slot. Kindly note that we will close the registration once we have reached maximum capacity, so don’t delay.
Join us for FREE on October 21 (Wed) at 8pm!
Do you have any questions for Ginger or Marv? Please send your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and see you inside the webinar.