The Unionbank EON card is like a swiss army knife for freelancers. There’s just a lot of financial tasks you as a freelancer can accomplish by using it. You can get paid through the card then withdraw your cash from any ATM using EON.
But did you know that you can also use the card itself to make transactions in physical stores?
In this episode, I will walk you through the steps you need to take to begin using your card when you buy your groceries or eat out in your favorite restaurant with your family. If you don’t want to bring a lot of cash, for security reasons or just for convenience, then watch the video below where I teach you how to use your Unionbank EON card to shop at stores.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO USING YOUR EON CARD TO SHOT AT YOUR FAVORITE STORES
- Before using it to pay for your transactions at physical stores, be sure to load your card with enough money. Remember, it isn’t a credit card.
- Go to stores that accept Visa cards. Usually, these stores will put up a Visa logo somewhere in their store to let customers know they are accepting payments through Visa. If you’re not sure, you can always ask.
- Upon giving your card to the cashier, she or he would ask you whether your card is a credit or savings account. Tell the cashier that it is a savings account.
- Key in your pin code and that’s it. You have just transacted in a physical store using your Unionbank EON card.
Before using your Unionbank EON card at physical stores, you might want to explore all its features first. Good thing we have an entire series here in Freelanceblend dedicated to helping you get familiar with your EON card:
- To learn why you need to get a Unionbank EON card if you are a freelancer, watch FBP 159.
- To learn about the security features of the Unionbank EON card, especially how to set your pin code, watch FBP 163.
- To learn how to set up and activate your Unionbank EON card, watch FBP 164.
- To learn how to link your EON card to PayPal, watch FBP 166.
- To learn how to upgrade your EON Starter card to EON Lite and withdraw money from an ATM, watch FBP 169.
- Get your EON Bank Starter Kit now! Learn more at eonbankph.com
- To watch other useful Facebook Live replays please visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/freelanceblend. To be notified when I do another Facebook Live call, don’t forget to like the page.
- Watch more freelancing tips and tricks at Freelance Blend TV
- Connect with hundreds of Filipino freelancers and learn more insights at freelanceblenders.com
Full disclosure: this episode is being supported by EON.