“Creatives + Entreps mixer is a great place to meet like-minded individuals and learn, share, and be inspired by them. Highly recommended for anyone in the Creative or Entrep spaces.” – Jason Dulay, Founder of Work At Home Pinoys group
“It was my first time to attend this and it was a big help to an aspiring entrepreneur like me. The people, the ideas shared and even the book I won in the raffle all seemed to be signs that I am being welcomed to explore the life of an entrepreneur.” – Kristina Sandra Roble
“I travel often When I am in a new city, I am looking for people to become friends with. The creatives and entrep group has been a great way for me to meet other people that share a similar mindset. Experience in the group varies greatly, everyone is welcome. If you are searching for a positive network to learn and grow with, see if this group will be a good match for you! “- Armand Panganiban, Digital Strategist for the Philippine Information Agency
Are you an Entrep (a solopreneur, small business owner or startup founder) and you would like to hook up, collaborate, and engage with various Creatives in just one night?
Or are you a Creative (a designer, writer, developer or freelancer) and you would like to step out of the house, grow your network fast, rub elbows with fellow creatives and start getting gigs from thriving Entreps?
We all need to take a break and disconnect from the digital world and we need to connect with real, living and breathing human beings.
If you want that, then please join us and be one of us in our popular monthly meetup series: The Creatives + Entreps Mixer!
Here are more reasons why you should join the mixer….
- Do you have a business problem that can be solved by a creative? Then meet, “interview” and qualify indie contractors face-to-face in an informal setting.
- Are you having difficulty getting hired by clients? Then get the chance to be hired on-the-spot by entrepreneurs who are searching for freelancers like you.
- Share war stories and participate in smart and engaging discussions with like-minded individuals.
- Form your own mastermind group with people who are as passionate and as driven as you.
- Simply mingle, have fun, and develop new business relationships as well as lifelong friends with the regulars and new members.
To break the ice and make the evening more interesting, we would like to ask you to think about and write down the following:
- What help can you offer to someone in the group without any strings attached? (e.g. FREE advice, tips, coaching, your service or product, etc.). No selling please.
- What help do you need from someone in the group? (e.g. “I need honest feedback on the web design of my site.”)
Then, during the introductions, you will be asked to share your answers. After everyone has taken their turn speaking, it’s a free-for-all.
Approach the person you want to talk to or converse with someone who wants to talk to you. It’s that simple.
What Past Attendees Are Saying:
– John Pagulayan, Master Copywriter and Founder of The Freelance Movement
When and Where is this Meetup?
Date and Time: April 20, 2017 (Thursday) from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Venue: vOffice Fort Legend Tower, BGC, Taguig City
Meetup Entrance Fee
We will be collecting a small, Early Bird Fee of Php200 per person to cover for simple food and drinks during the meetup.
You can reserve instantly by sending us a payment via Paypal (Php200.00 or Usd4.00) to firstname.lastname@example.org or via bank deposit (please see bank account details below).
The early bird fee ends ONE WEEK before the meetup — on 13 April 2017!
After that, the Meetup Entrance Fee goes up to Php 300.00.
EARLY BIRD MEETUP RATE: Php200 or Usd4.00 (one week before the meetup)
WALK-IN MEETUP RATE: Php300
Limited Slots Available
We can only accommodate a maximum of 30 people so please RSVP immediately so we can reserve your slot. If you are still not sure, please cancel your RSVP to allow others to join.
Paid RSVP’s will be given priority.
See you at the meetup!
P.S. Again, please RSVP and settle soon to reserve your slot. We may refuse entry at the venue for those who were unable to do so.
DO YOU WANT TO SPONSOR OUR EVENT?
We are also accepting sponsors for this event. If interested, please email me at email@example.com.