We are now closing the registration for Freelancing for Beginners 1.0 since we have already reached the maximum capacity of the venue .
This is our very first workshop in partnership with Manila Workshops and, to be honest, we are quite overwhelmed by your response. This validates that you really want to learn more about freelancing and this will definitely inspire us to craft more workshops for you very very soon. Please stay tuned for our updates.
For those who are attending, please find the details and reminders about the workshop below.
The Freelance Blend Workshops: Freelancing for Beginners 1.0 is a one-of-a-kind workshop that will help you discover your freelancer personality, learn practical tips on how to earn from home and empower you to turn freelancing into a part-time career or into a full-time freedom business.
Here are some of the topics to be discussed during the workshop:
– Are You Fit To Freelance?
– The Good and The Bad Side of Freelancing
– Freelancer Selfie: Biz Plan + Digital Portfolio
– The Freelancer Toolkit
– How to Find the Right Clients
– How to Price Your Services
At the end of Freelancing for Beginners 1.0, absolute beginners and not-so beginners to the world of freelancing will be able to:
– Craft a winning Digital Portfolio that will attract paying clients.
– Pick the brains and be inspired by our freelancing experts in the areas of personal finance, marketing, administration and legal.
– Network and become part of an exclusive and private freelancer support group: The Freelance Blend MasterMind Group.
About the Speaker:
Marv de Leon is the founder of the Philippines’ premier freelancer community, Freelance Blend. He is also the host of the top business and career podcast in iTunes, Freelance Blend Podcast, and writes for FreelanceBlend.com.
Marv is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Business Management at the De La Salle University, Taft. He is currently an executive of a global financial services company, a serial entrepreneur, a graphic designer, a loving husband and a hands-on father of two kids.
He is planning to retire early to focus on family, graphic design, business, and Freelance Blend.
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Venue: Go Hotels Mandaluyong, 5F Edsa corner Pioneer St, Mandaluyong City (beside Robinsons Pioneer)