We would like to quickly announce that UnionBank Plaza – 48F, Meralco Avenue cor Onyx Road, Ortigas will be the venue for the 3rd Freelancing for Beginners Workshop on January 23 from 9am to 5pm. You may click here for directions to the workshop.
Topics that you will learn, especially if you are a newbie, are:
• Why now is the perfect time to become a freelancer in the Philippines
• The basic, step-by-step guide in becoming a successful freelancer
• How to set the right freelancer mindset
• How to create a winning Digital Portfolio
• How to price your services and find profitable clients
• Simple registration with the BIR
• Freelancer tools and resources
• How expert freelancers are thriving in their indie business
• And much, much more!
You will also get to meet the Freelance Experts — Marv de Leon (Podcaster, Author and Business Coach), Nica Mandigma (Virtual Assistance Expert), CJ Maturino (Freelance Customer Service Expert and Freelancer Community Leader), Mark Ong (CPA and Taxation Expert) and Ginger Arboleda (Pro-blogger and Serial Entrepreneur). Find out more about them here.
Register now to avail of our Early Bird Rate of P2,000 as the price will go up to P2,500 on January 17! Or bring a friend to enjoy a BIGGER discount. Sign up now by clicking the button below.
Slots will be limited to the venue’s maximum capacity. Better register now before you lose your slot.