I have to admit, I am a productivity geek. I like finding the latest apps, website, or software that will help me in my freedom business and also in my day-to-day existence. The App Store is my friend and I check it almost every other day for the new and noteworthy apps that are featured on the main page. In fact, to tell you the truth, I have more productivity apps than game apps in my iPhone. I told you I am a geek.
So it was rather easy for me to compile my favorite tools and resources in this latest audio blog episode of the Freelance Blend Podcast. Mind you, these are just some of my favorite apps. Soon, I shall be releasing a free guide and video showcasing the complete list of my favorite apps, tools and resources. Watch out for that.
Meanwhile, here are the apps and tools that I mentioned during the show.
1. Google Products (Web-based and Apps)
– Sheets (Google version of MS Excel)
– Docs (Google version of MS Word)
2. Reminders (iOS App) – free
3. Wunderlist (iOS and Android App) – free
4. SimpleMind (iOS, Android and Mac App) – free and paid versions
5. Skype (iOS, Android, Windows and Mac App) – free and paid versions
6. Facetime (iOS and Mac App) – free
7. Facebook Messenger (iOS and Mac App) – free
8. WatsApp (iOS and Mac App) – free
10. Canva (Web-based) – free
11. Unroll.me (Web-based) – free
12. Follow.cc (Web-based) – free
add a time to a reminder:
add a task to a reminder:
make a reminder recurr:
13. Notes (iOS App) – free
14. Evernote (iOS and Android App) – free and paid versions.
15. LastPass (Chrome extension)
16. Strict Workflow (Chrome extension)
17. Hootsuite (Web, iOS, and Android App) – free and paid versions
18. ByWord (iOS and Mac App) – paid
How about you? Can you share with us your favorite app, tool or resource in the Comment Box below?
You May Also Like