I would like to greet one and all a very prosperous 2015! I truly hope that you had a safe and meaningful celebration with your loved ones, just as I did.
I am so excited for 2015 to start, because we have a lot of stuff in store for you. Please do watch out for the latest news and happenings here at Freelance Blend by regularly checking out our website, by subscribing to the newsletter, or by subscribing to the podcast.
This week, we are concluding “The Best of Freelance Blend” series with part two of Anton Diaz’s interview. Anton is the founder of the awesome food and travel blog, Our Awesome Planet. Here shared with us some dynamite tips, most notably “The Biggest Business Trends in 2014”, which you could still apply in 2015, in case you missed taking action on it last year.
Here are the Key Takeaways from the show:
- Why you should start our own e-store in 2014.
- Why blogging is dead.
- Why you should take a holistic approach when building your platform online.
- The reason why Our Awesome Planet is working.
- Why you don’t need to be a natural writer to blog.
- The importance of mailing lists.
- Why you should focus on viral concepts and ideas when blogging.
- The importance of teaching blogging to kids.
- Anton’s tips to newbie bloggers and entrepreneurs.
- Why 2014 feels exactly like 2005 (when Anton first started blogging).
- The 11 Biggest Business Trends in 2014.
- The value of mastermind groups.
- The opportunities in traffic and the ASEAN landscape.
What do you think will be the biggest business trends in 2015? Please share in the comments section below.
We would like to invite everyone to our first Speed Networking Brunch happening on January 24, 2015 from 9 a.m. to 12 n.n. at Cafe Shibuya in QC.
It is open to all freelancers, entrepreneurs, influencers and small business owners.