“Open minded ka ba sa business?”
If you’ve ever found yourself wondering about network marketing, our special guest today at the Freelance Blend Podcast could most likely tell you a thing or two. Ktin Gutierrez, The Alpha Girl, is a network marketing maven who left her executive level job in finance to further pursue her career in network marketing.
You can tell by the bubbliness of Ktin’s voice and her cheery disposition that she likes to talk. And it’s probably why she decided to pursue her career of choice—it allows her to interact and touch bases with so many people.
Ktin started out part-time in networking marketing while she was still working as a VP at a bank. Over the course of three years, her part-time income exceeded that of her day job so she decided to quit and do network marketing full-time. She has not looked back since.
I’ve always wondered though, what exactly is network marketing?
According to Ktin, network marketing replaces the different layers of marketing a product by directly transacting with potential customers, thus eliminating advertisements—but it’s no get rich quick scheme. Ktin says her success is mostly from a combination of maintaining a good mindset coupled with strategy.
Here are some of the notable points you will learn from the interview:
- How Ktin got into network marketing and her previous employment
- How to find time to do network marketing while juggling a day job
- Two aspects of maintaining a network marketing business: products & sales team
- Things to keep in mind before joining a network marketing company
- Possible red flags when choosing network marketing companies
- The difference between uplines and downlines in company structure
- What Ktin loves about network marketing
- Network marketing as “a business of helping people”
- Learning to handle rejection
- Network marketing vs. an ordinary business (coffee shop example)
- Ktin’s typical day as a network marketer
- Can an introvert be successful in network marketing?
Links and Resources
- Ktin’s blog: www.thealphagirl.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thealphagirlktin
- Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: ktin_thealphagirl
- Watch the podcast live on Blab at www.blab.im/freelanceblend
“You can’t do any business in a short amount of time and earn a lot of money.”
“Network marketing is the only business you can do that you have a real shot at having real income while you’re still busy doing something else.”
“It (network marketing) is a business of helping people.”