Welcome to Part 2 of my “Personal Branding and Social Media Basics Mini Workshop” for financial advisors of Philam Life. In case you missed last week’s Part 1, you may click here: www.freelanceblend.com/105
I love going to Baguio and escaping the post-summer heat of Metro Manila. You can watch my Snapchat video of my short Baguio experience here:
Meanwhile, here is the outline of my Social Media Basics topic that you will hear in this podcast episode:
Social Media Talk Outline
- The Social Landscape – Global and Local Trends
- 10 Steps on How to Stand Out Using the Power of Social Media
- Choose 1 platform to dominate
- Create your social profile
- Decide whether to create a Facebook Page or not for your business
- Create or Curate Content and be Consistent
- Jab, jab, jab, Right Hook
- Listen and Engage with your audience
- Videos, Images and Text
- Be an early adaptor. Experiment with new social media sites (with demo)
- Create your own Facebook or LinkedIn group
- Take it Offline
- The 3 Action Steps
- Buy your own domain name.
- Build your main and secondary channel.
- Focus on one social channel.
Links and Resources
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook
- Get a copy of the handouts for this workshop at: www.freelanceblend.com/pbsmhandouts
- Do you need a speaker for your company? Why not hire me? I talk about personal branding, freelancing, blogging and social media. Interested? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk :-).
Learn how to create an epic WordPress blog that matters. Sign up now to claim your spot (seats may run out fast).