It’s tax season once again, and if you’re a freelancer, business owner or even an employee earning from freelance gigs, you may be wondering:
“How do I file my Annual Income Tax Return (ITR) with the BIR?”
I actually have the same question, especially since I became an employee again last year (while at the same time earning on the side from my “rackets”).
And so I asked for help from my friends at Taxumo — the online platform where Pinoy taxpayers can file and pay their taxes easily (most especially during this pandemic).
I invited Liej Alas, Growth Manager of Taxumo, on the Freelance Blend Podcast to answer our top questions about income taxes as well as to demo to us how we can file our Annual ITRs safely at home through Taxumo.
Links & Resources
- Sign up at Taxumo.com – use my code FLBLEND to get your first 3 months for only P300! This is for any Taxumo subscription plan. You save as much as P7,500+. Get this now at Taxumo.com.
- Apple Podcasts: http://www.freelanceblend.com/itunes
- Spotify: http://www.freelanceblend.com/spotify
- YouTube: http://www.freelanceblend.com/youtube
- Google Podcasts: http://www.freelanceblend.com/googleplay