We are all aware that schools are one of the hardest-hit industries by the covid-19 crisis and that’s why in this session of Covid Break inside the Samahan Group, we discuss how to pandemic-proof these institutions and invited representatives from Metro Manila-based preschools — Little Archers Learning Center and Mano Amiga Academy.
Marianne dela Cruz of Mano Amiga Academy
Marianne is a teacher for almost 20 years. Currently the Academic Systems and Operations Manager for a not-for-profit school called Mano Amiga Academy in Paranaque. She’s in charge of marketing, collections, and overall facilities of the school. She’s also a business consultant for online sellers on Instagram and copywriter.
Noni Odulio of Little Archers Learning Center
Noni is a father of three and has been the Program Director of Little Archers Learning Center for 14 years with branches in Multinational Village in Paranaque, Mall of Asia in Pasay City and Pasay Road, Makati.
- Herlene Somook – Co-founder and Marketing Director for Creative Labs
- Daise Virtudazo – Founder and Creator of Systems and VA Mentorship Program
Links & Resources
- Little Archers Learning Center: http://www.littlearchers.com
- Mano Amiga Academy: https://www.manoamigaph.org
- Daise Virtudazo: https://www.facebook.com/daisevirtudazo
- Creative Labs: http://creativelabsph.com
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: http://www.freelanceblend.com/itunes
- Subscribe on Spotify: http://www.freelanceblend.com/spotify
- Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.freelanceblend.com/youtube
- Join our FREE webinar – “3 Biggest Secrets to Getting Your First Freelance Side Gig”: http://www.freelanceblend.com/freewebinar
- Join our small business support group on Facebook: http://www.samahangroup.org
- HELP Covid-19 Frontliners! Donate here: https://www.facebook.com/CovidInFLUencers/
- Join my Chatbot Marketing Workshop in partnership with SMX and GetCraft. Learn more here.