Have you already got your hands on a Unionbank EON card — one of the better payment facilities for us freelancers?
If you already purchased your EON card from Lazada or from a convenience store nearest you like 7-11 or Ministop, watch the video below where I demonstrate how to easily set up and activate your EON account.
Before you proceed, make sure you have the following ready:
- EON App (Download EON PH App from App Store or Google Play)
- 6-digit activation code included in the EON Starter Kit
- A valid government ID (eg: PRC, Driver’s License, ACR, Passport)
Once everything is ready, it just takes less than 5 minutes to set up your account and voila! You’re now ready to receive your hard-earned freelancing earnings on your EON card.
So if you are having trouble setting up and activating your EON card, please watch my video below where I demonstrate step-by-step on how to do just that.
- Why Freelancers Need to Get a Unionbank EON Card
- Sign up for an Unionbank EON account at www.eonbankph.com
- Watch more freelancing tips and tricks Freelance Blend TV
- Do you want to get more insights from fellow freelancers? Join us on Facebook and connect with hundreds of Filipino freelancers! www.freelanceblenders.com