Here in the Freelance Blend Podcast, we’ve talked a lot about the Union Bank EON card. In past episodes, we learned about the different security features of the card, how to set up and activate it, and how to link it with PayPal for withdrawal. There’s just so much good that this card offers so I really believe every Pinoy freelancer needs to have one.
If you still don’t have a Union Bank EON card, do yourself a favor and get one. Visit www.eonbankph.com to get started today.
While the Union Bank EON Starter card is a gem by itself, there are tons of reasons why you might want to upgrade to Lite. For one, the EON Starter card can only be used to purchase in establishments that accept a Visa card. What if you want to withdraw your money as cash? Is there a way for EON to do that? Yes, there is! But you have to upgrade your card to Lite. Once your card is upgraded to Lite, you may start using your card to withdraw cash from ATMs in the Philippines and around the world.
To upgrade your EON Starter card to EON Lite follow along with my video. Then check a step-by-step guide of the process I prepared below.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO UPGRADING YOUR UNION BANK EON CARD FROM STARTER TO LITE
- Open your EON mobile app. If you haven’t installed it yet, download the app through these links: Android / iOS.
- In the app, log in your EON account.
- On the homepage, you will see a red icon with a text on its right which says “EON Starter.” This simply means that your account is yet to be upgraded. Click on this text.
- This will lead you to a dashboard which shows you the details of your EON Starter account. From here, click on the red icon beside your “Account Level.”
- A pop-up message will appear asking you if you are sure you want to upgrade from EON Starter to EON Lite. Just click “OK.”
- After doing this, a confirmation message will appear informing you that your request will be approved before a certain date. The waiting period is around 3 to 5 days.
- You will receive an email once your account has been approved. You may also check your app from time to time to see if your Account Level has changed to EON Lite.
And that’s it! Upgrading your EON Card from Starter to Lite is really this easy. You can now use your card to withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide. Enjoy!
- Learn more about the benefits of owning a Union Bank EON card and the different plans you can choose from at eonbankph.com/experience
- Get your EON Bank Starter Kit now! Learn more at eonbankph.com
- To watch other useful Facebook Live replays please visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/freelanceblend. To be notified when I do another Facebook Live call, don’t forget to like the page.
- Watch more freelancing tips and tricks at Freelance Blend TV
- Connect with hundreds of Filipino freelancers and learn more insights at freelanceblenders.com
Full disclosure: this episode is being supported by EON.