In this episode of Covid Break, we talk all about marketing for service-based businesses during the time of Covid-19.
It is important for small business owners to remove the fear that they have during these times and start taking action!
In this session, Marv de Leon talks about the different stages that entrepreneurs (and even freelancers) have to go through to attack the current situation and spot opportunities amidst the crisis.
Marv also shares various case studies of small businesses in the service industry that have adapted to the current situation and are thriving.
Meanwhile, co-host Rona Lallana shares amazing tips on video content marketing for service-based businesses during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Rona draws from her vast experience as an executive producer at her own video production house, Sine de Oro. These same tips, you could apply to your own marketing videos — whether on YouTube, Facebook, IG TV or even Tik Tok.
What We Discussed
- A big company that survived during the time of SARS
- Service-based businesses hit by the coronavirus crisis
- Why you need to move from the Fear Zone to the Growth Zone
- The 4 stages to attack the current situation: Awareness, Learn, Relevance, Adapt
- Plenty of case studies of service-based businesses that have adapted — Zouk, MindCare Club, Yoga Furie, Real Living Real Estate, Pause Beauty, etc.
- What video content marketing is
- What does your brand stand for in the Covid context
- An effective video content journey
- Plus many tips from the Covid Break samahan 😀
- Rona Lallana – Executive Producer and Co-Founder of Sine De Oro Productions, a video production house specializing in digital commercials, brand documentary/films and international productions
- Herlene Somook – Co-founder and Marketing Director for Creative Labs, Blogger, and Domestic Diva
- Daise Virtudazo – OBM Agency owner, Founder and Creator of Systems and VA Mentorship Program, Flowers and Gift Shop owner
Links and Resources
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: http://www.freelanceblend.com/itunes
- Subscribe on Spotify: http://www.freelanceblend.com/spotify
- Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.freelanceblend.com/youtube
- Sine De Oro: https://www.sinedeoro.com/
- Daise Virtudazo: https://www.facebook.com/daisevirtudazo
- Creative Labs: http://creativelabsph.com
- Join our FREE webinar – “3 Biggest Secrets to Getting Your First Freelance Side Gig”: http://www.freelanceblend.com/freewebinar
- Join our small business support group on Facebook: http://www.samahangroup.org