This is the first ever meetup in partnership with one of the largest Facebook groups for solopreneurs in the Philippines, Solopreneur Philippines, (obvious with the name, right?) which already has almost 2,000 members to date.
Solopreneur Philippines’ admins are also great friends of Freelance Blend. They are Glenn Santos, Romy Miranda and Fitz Villafuerte. Romy and Fitz have been featured on the show.
Listen to the interview below:
What’s Show and Tell?
It’s a venue where you show off your new project to people and tell them how you started and what you learned from it. If you want to be part of our Show and Tell, please go here:
Do I need to do a Show and Tell?
No, don’t worry. 🙂 You can enjoy the presentations as part of the audience, giving feedback and asking questions.
Why should I go to this meetup?
1. Practice your presentation skills before going in front of investors. If you plan to join Alpha Startups, Spring.ph, Founders’ Institute, PhilVenCap, etc., here’s a chance to brush up before the big day.
2. Get feedback from other people about your new project or product. Direct, in-your-face feedback is often better than online feedback.
3. Network and get new business. Someone might need something you have, whether it’s a skill, software or a product.
4. Learn and consult with skilled solopreneurs. We’ve had a few quick mentoring sessions and short tip sharing discussions during our meetups.
5. Have fun! Solo PH and Freelance Blend events are chill with no pressure, so feel free to sit back and just chat.
Is there a fee?
No fee, but you can help contribute to Solopreneur Philippines’ meetups here: https://giverfund.com/
How to join?
Sign up and join the meetup in Freelance Blend’s Meetup page: