Are you getting frustrated with the very little engagement that you get from your social media posts?
Do your Facebook Likes, Twitter Retweets or Instagram Hearts ever lead to anything good for your business?
Are you spending too much on Facebook Ads, resulting in negative ROI?
Are you even able to sell anything or get clients from your Facebook Page or Twitter account?
According to a HubSpot article, “a study from Edgerank Checker found that between February 2012 and March 2014, organic reach for the average Facebook Page dropped from 16% to 6.5%. Research from [email protected], meanwhile, suggests that for Pages with more than 500,000 Likes, organic reach could be as low as 2%.”
In other words, fewer people seeing your Facebook Page’s organic posts will mean fewer likes, comments, and shares of those posts.
The result? Meager sales and fewer customers for your business.
Meanwhile, social media users in the country are growing at a rapid pace. As reported by WeAreSocial last January, active social media users in the Philippines has grown by 20% from last year at 48 million users (as of January 2016). Internet World Stats meanwhile, says that the Philippines has about 57 million Facebook users as of June 2016.
This is huge.
The bad news…it will be harder for you and your business to stand out.
Not only will your social comments and shares continue to suffer, competition in the social media sphere will become very, very fierce.
The GOOD NEWS…there is an answer.
There is this new phenomenon that is taking the social media marketing landscape by storm and is reawakening social media engagement.
The answer…Live Streaming!
With new social features like Facebook Live and Instagram Stories plus emerging platforms like Snapchat and Periscope, marketers like you now have the power to lead social conversations once again.
At the tap of a button, customers will instantly be in the same “room” with you, establishing trust and building a community around your brand. Live video streaming has never been this economical…and easy.
Yes, Social Media is savvy and sexy again!
Now, if you are still clueless about how to use any of these powerful new tools — then we will show you how through our latest training called:
Emerging Social Media for Marketers (A Hands-On Guide To Periscope, Snapchat, Instagram Stories & Facebook Live) by Raket Remedies
In this 3-hour workshop, you will learn:
- The current social landscape and what social will mean for your business
- Why you should start investing in live video streaming using emerging social platforms: Snapchat, Instagram Stories, Periscope and Facebook Live
- The tools that you will need for live streaming
- A breakdown of each emerging social platform and live demos
- The many opportunities available to new social marketers
- How you can use these new social platforms for your or your client’s business
This workshop is for:
- Online marketers who are want to learn how to use new digital platforms to promote their own or their client’s business the right way
- Social media marketers who are frustrated with the limited engagement that they get from existing social media
- Traditional marketers of companies who want to transition into emerging social platforms
- Entrepreneurs who want to auto-generate leads for their business without spending a fortune
- Solopreneurs and freelancers who want to stand out and be digitally out there
When and where will this workshop be held?
Emerging Social Media for Marketers will be on Saturday, January 7, 2017 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
The venue will be at Ortigas Foundation Library, Ortigas Ave cor Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
How much is the investment?
Your learning investment to join this new training is only P1,200.
But if you register on or before December 31, 2016, you get a special early bird discount of 20% and pay only P1,000.
33% DISCOUNT –> Want to get better savings? Bring along your friend with you and pay only a total of P1,600 (or P800 per person.)
To summarize, here are the Learning Fees:
Early Bird – P1,000 (until December 31, 2016 only)
Bring-A-Friend – P1,600 or P800 each (Best Value)
Regular – P1,200
I’m excited to join this workshop! How do I register?
Just register now at >>> www.manilaworkshops.com/emergingsocial
Hurry! Special discount ends on December 31, 2016.
Apart from space constraints, we are limiting the access to this training because we want to give our full attention to each student during the session. Therefore, we will close the registration once we have reached our full limit.
So you better act fast before you lose a seat. Register now at: www.manilaworkshops.com/emergingsocial
Want to sponsor this workshop?
Do you want your brand to be experienced by highly engaged freelancers and solopreneurs? Then partner with us for this event. You may contact Rhea at [email protected].