Aren’t you just tired? Tired of your 9-5 job? Tired of the stressful traffic, going back and forth to your office? Tired of not seeing your kids? Tired of working for your horrible boss?
Relax….Why don’t you become a Freelancer?
Learn how to become one by joining the 4th run of one of our most popular workshops –-
Freelancing for Beginners Workshop
Until one day, I decided: “Enough is enough!”
I needed an exit plan! A plan B!
However, I didn’t know where to start.
Until, in October of 2013, I attended a big event for Filipino freelancers. There I met dozens of freelancers and a handful of successful ones who were doing it full time.
I didn’t realize until then that was already a large group of Filipinos who are working and earning from home. That was my lightbulb moment!
From there, I approached those successful freelancers, picked their brains and then decided to form a community of Filipino freelancer so that I can continue learning from them.
Then, in 2015, I took the leap, retired from corporate job and became a full-time, work from home dad. I turned into a FREELANCER.
Listen to how I got my first gig here:
It’s Your Turn
If you think freelancing is only for those lucky, select few people, you’re wrong.
Freelancing works and if I was able to do it, so can you. We will teach you how.
Why should I join this workshop?
Here are the 5 reasons why you should not miss this workshop:
#1 > Get simple, step-by-step training from Coach Marv — who has interviewed successful freelancers on his show – Freelance Blend Podcast, hired freelancers for his businesses and is also a thriving freelancer himself.
#2 > Fulfill your dream of working for yourself, earning additional income from your passion and spending more time with your family.
#3> Mastermind with fellow freelancers, entrepreneurs and mentors who have tons of experience in the world of freelancing.
#4> Get instant feedback from Marv and our guest coach Ginger Arboleda – CEO of Manila Workshops and COO of Taxumo.
#5> Take massive action, earn your first income and celebrate your wins with our private and exclusive freelancer community!
What will I get from this workshop?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why now is the perfect time to become a freelancer in the Philippines
- The basic, step-by-step guide in becoming a successful freelancer
- How to start with the right freelancer mindset
- Proven strategies on how to get your first client
- How to create your Freelance Action Plan
- The tools and resources you need as a freelancer
- How expert freelancers are thriving in their indie business
- Get your questions answered by experienced freelancers who were beginners like you
- And a lot more!
The Freelancing for Beginners Workshop is FOR….
- Office employees who want to work as part-time freelancers or transition into full-time freelancing
- Newbies who just started freelancing and need to understand the basics
- Fresh graduates who want to earn money while looking for a job
- Stay-at-home parents who want to earn income while taking care of the kids
- Retirees who still want to be productive and active while earning from freelancing activities
- Newbie freelancers who want to learn the basics and network with fellow freelancers and mentors
This workshop is NOT FOR…
- People who are looking for a get-rich quick scheme
- People who are not action-takers and who are unwilling to do the work after the workshop
- People who are not generous with their time, experience and knowledge with other freelancers
- People who are not willing to change their employee mindset
- People who still love their day job
What people are saying about the Freelancing for Beginners workshop
After our last Freelancing for Beginners workshop, one student was able to successfully apply the principles that he learned from the workshop.
Here is what he said:
“There was this big realization for me…I forgot what really was my core skills. I forgot that I have this set of skill that I still can do, enjoy and actually get paid. A few days after, I was attracting new types of clients, asking for my services related to my alternate skills. It was such a memorable experience for me.” – Rafael John
Photos from the last Freelancing for Beginners workshops
When and where will this workshop be held?
The Freelancing for Beginners Workshop will be held on Saturday, July 1st from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The venue is at Globe Tower in 32nd Street corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
How much is the learning fee?
The regular Learning Fee is P800 if you register on or before June 16, 2017. After that, the price goes up to P1,000.
** Spread the love and share this workshop with a friend in social media! You and your friend will get a special rate of P900 each.
To summarize, here are the Learning Fees:
Early Bird Rate (per session) – P800 (until June 16, 2017)
Regular Rate (per session) – P1000
Bring-A-Friend Rate – P1800 or P 900 each (Best Value)
I’m excited to join this workshop! How do I register? Go to www.manilaworkshops.com/f4b4
**** Hurry! Special discount ends on June 16, 2017!
Do I need to bring anything during the workshop?
Although it is not required, it is advisable to bring a laptop or a tablet to be able to notes. But a simple notebook will do too.
Want to sponsor this workshop?
Do you want your brand to be experienced by highly engaged freelancers and entrepreneurs? Why don’t you become a sponsor of this event? Please contact Ginger at [email protected].