Blogging has been very instrumental to the success I am experiencing right now and has definitely changed my life for the better.
Why? Because blogging keeps me sane, forms part of my daily writing habit (my life SAVERS), and allows me to reach thousands of people with just a few sentences.
And you might think, “Well, it’s too easy for Marv to blog because he’s a writer.”
Uhm, by the way, I don’t consider myself a writer. Even if I have a published book, a newspaper column for Malaya, and 100 plus posts here for the Freelance Blend blog, I still don’t feel that I am a writer.
Just writing this blog post is hard for me. But what I do believe I am good at is conversing with people.
And being a good conversationalist is more critical to blogging than being a great writer.
If you are able to converse well with people in written form, like an email…then you can blog.
Because I write my blog posts as if I am writing an email to my best friend…and that is YOU, my dear reader.
And that is just one of my handy tips to get you started in blogging:
“Blog as if you are writing an email to your best friend.”
If you wish to learn more about the basics of blogging and using the most powerful blogging platform in the world, WordPress, then why don’t you come join us in our upcoming blogging workshop on August 20 called:
We are proud to bring back one of our most highly anticipated workshops ever — The WordPress Blogging Basics Workshop on Saturday, August 20 from 9am to 5pm.
Registration is now open for the WordPress Blogging Basics Workshop – where you will learn how to create your own WordPress blog that truly matters to you…and your followers.
Don’t miss your chance to join this workshop. During our first run last February, we had to close the registration early when we reached our maximum number of participants.
Have you ever thought of starting a blog but you are not a techie and you don’t even know what HTML stands for? (it’s HyperText Markup Language by the way)
Do you have dreams of becoming one of your favorite bloggers and earn money even as you sleep?
Do you want your small business to be found by your tech-savvy customers by having a mobile-friendly website?
Are you currently blogging using Blogger, Weebly or Wix but find the functionalities limited and you heard about how top bloggers are using WordPress but you don’t know how to use it?
If your answer is “yes” to any of the questions above….then your attendance is a MUST in our first blogging workshop made especially for beginners:
Here’s what Maita de Jesus of thebestofeveryday.com, winner of The Most Promising Blogger of The Workshop, had to say about the workshop:
“Workshops become worth the money spent when you walk out of there with not just new things learned, but with a new belief that you can do anything. This workshop gave me both.“
In this workshop from Freelance Blend + Manila Workshops, you’ll learn:
– The basics blogging and why blogging is still relevant for your business today
– Why you need to start your first blog with WordPress, the most powerful blogging tool today
– The elements and essentials of a powerful WordPress blog
– How to create a WordPress blog, step-by-step, in 15 minutes or less and get a chance to win the Best WP Blog of the Workshop
– How to write a killer blog post
– How to earn from your WordPress blog
– How to build a blogging empire with tips from the nation’s top bloggers and influencers
What’s more, you also get to:
– Validate your blog idea. Pitch your blog and get feedback from experts and your peers
– Mastermind with aspiring bloggers who are just starting out like you
– Get the chance to win the Most Promising Blogger of The Workshop
– Become part of a community of like-minded individuals, the Freelance Blend Workshops Private Facebook Group
– And much, much more…
This Workshop is for….
– Newbies or beginners who want to start a WordPress blog
– Current bloggers who want to shift to WordPress
– Freelancer and solopreneurs who want to add blog marketing to get more leads and clients
– Small business owners who want to grow their brand by having a professional blog site
– Anyone who wants to learn about blogging and get inspiration from top bloggers in the land.
When and where will this workshop be held?
The WordPress Blogging Basics Workshop will be on Saturday, August 20, 2016 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
[Update] The venue will be at the recently opened Acceler8 co-working space located at LG1, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City. Click here for details.
How much is the learning fee?
The Regular Learning Fee is P2,500 only. If you register on or before August 13, 2016, the Learning Fee is only P2,000.
** Spread the love and share this workshop with a friend in social media! You and your friend will get a special rate of P1,800 each.
To summarize, here are the Learning Fees:
Early Bird Rate (per session) – P2,000 (until August 13, 2016)
Regular Rate (per session) – P2,500
Bring-A-Friend Rate – P3,600 or P1,800 each (Best Value)
I’m excited to join this workshop! How do I register?
Just register now by clicking the button below or this link >>> www.manilaworkshops.com/wpbb2
Hurry! Special discount ends on August 13, 2016.
Want to sponsor this workshop?
Do you want your brand to be experienced by highly-engaged bloggers and solopreneurs? Why don’t you become a sponsor of this event? Please contact Donna at [email protected].